cool chick

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Second Coming

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The Falcon cannot hear the falconer
Things fall apart, the center cannot hold.... said W B Yeats (a famous footballer :-p). That sort of explains how I feel this moment. Going to London for a day gives me the creeps (Correction London gives me the creeps). But getting my visa sorted made this impromptu trip to London inevitable. Just because I mention it in a lighthearted manner, London doesnt come closer mind you. I have to catch a disgustingly early flight (for which I spent my children's inheritance) from Belfast International to London Gatwick (I think this is definitely cheating, Belfast International being some 2 hours away from Belfast and Gatwick being in a totally different corner of the world), figure out a way to get to Croydon and then find the home office. So here I am in total anticipation of a treasure hunt which I know that I will hate. I think I will edit it when I come back....

5 Comments:

  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger cafm said…

    Hi cool chick...

    I saw the coomment you posted at my blog way back in june only now :P....seems you are still blogging...me too...but i now blog at olympusmons.blogsome.com
    do check it out when you have time...

    Keep blogging :P

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger shai said…

    so when are u down?

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger aswin said…

    How did Poor Mr.Yeats's poem Fit in this context. i tried my best to understand. anything to do with 'spiritus mundi'?

    emotional catharsis? guess that makes sense..

    keep in touch

     
  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Me said…

    Hi Gitanjali,

    Just awesome blog.........................

    Absolutely loved the one on different types of guys. :)).......................
    We do live in a beautiful beautiful world....................

    Humor sense...... Don't kill we Indians man...... lol........ One of those boring boring guys that you will ultimately marry will be so loyal, so caring and will so just love you to bits that you are going to know a new meaning in life. :-)....................

    And Srinivasan, I so love that guy. Saw Chintavishtayaya Shamala?? He acts well too, really well...............

    And do you know what is the best most beautiful things in life. The hardships, the penury, the lost love, the day you cursed yourself for being born into this harsh harsh world.............. You will love every bit of that and just romance about it later on in life.......

    Just do whatever mad thing that you want to do, there is nobody going to stop you other than yourself....... And you will just come out happy.......

    How have all those 'plans' of yours been working????? You have not blogged in quite some time...............

    Made some real great reading....

    Cheers
    Vivek :-).................

    ps: Sorry for the second post, the previous one is a temporary id of mine. :-)........

     

Post a Comment

<< Home